diet for gastric cancer
One of the most common diseases of modern people is stomach cancer diagnosed each eight patients with cancer.
- Factors influencing the drafting of the diet of patients with stomach cancer
- Diet after the removal of the stomach or detection of cancer: recommendations
- effective diet for gastric cancer
As a rule, the development of cancer takes place in grade 4, eachof which is characterized by specific processes of cellular degeneration and deterioration of the patients.Modern technologies of treatment of gastric cancer have stepped too far.Today, patients with cancer are invited to pass a comprehensive treatment based on medical drugs, consumption of dietary supplements, immune stimulants and respecting the principles of nutritional food, tailored to the specifics of the identified disease.
As practice shows, one of the most effective treatments and delay the development of cell degeneration in the benign / malignant t
|Product||Weight g||Proteins g||Fats g||Carbohydrates g||Calories kcal|
Factors influencing the drafting of the diet of patients with stomach cancer
diet for gastric cancer is being developed by the attending physician for each patient individually.
This is due to the fact that the presence of benign or malignant tumor in the stomach has a negative impact on other vital organs, and provokes the development of comorbidities.All the doctors who prescribe a specific diet for gastric cancer patients at different stages, taking into account:
- physiology of the patient (an allergic reaction to certain food groups, underlying disease or dysfunction of other vital organs, the degree of physical fitness, overall health);
- biological age of the patient (directly affects the rate of digestion and assimilation of food, and the body of useful trace elements);
- results obtained by analysis (biochemical analysis of blood, urine, and samples taken directly from the site of the cancer cell formation);
- degree of tumor (calculated rate of metabolic processes in the body and the level of cellular degeneration);
- psychological state of the patient.
If a nutritional system everyday to find the right food, the effectiveness of the treatment by chemical treatment and irradiation increases several times.This is what gives the gastric cancer patients a chance at a productive recovery and slower growth of tumors in the body.
Diet after the removal of the stomach or detection of cancer: recommendations
composing menu nutritional techniques to patients after partial / complete removal or operation carried out on the stomach, you should take into account the medical recommendations:
- should be minimizedconsumption of the products, the percentage of fat in the part which exceeds the rate of 30% (taken into account the total energy value of the daily menu);
- all meals should be divided into 7-8 times the weight of a portion should not exceed 135-180 grams, depending on the set of products;
- of everyday diet completely excluded flour, sugar and other confectionery products, with the exception of liquid puddings and fruit jellies;
- in the process of drawing up the menu should be excluded food ingredients with a large percentage of starch (potatoes, bananas, corn, and so on. D.);
- recommended to focus on the consumption of plant foods, may be eaten as fresh fruit and vegetables, as well as heat-treated;
- of recommended drinks juice from fruit and vegetable group of agricultural products, as well as teas and infusions from plants (without added sugar powder);
- excluded from the daily diet of alcoholic beverages, as well as black coffee;
- salt intake during the calendar day should not exceed 5 grams.
main aim of developing nutritional menu, people who know what stage the cancer is diagnosed at them, is to normalize the exchange and metabolic processes in the body, as well as the slowing of cell degeneration into a malignant tumor.
effective diet for gastric cancer
Many patients do not appreciate the importance of diet, appointed physician in detecting the presence of cancer in the gastrointestinal tract.Naturally, respect for one diet can not guarantee a full recovery to the patient, but if you follow the rules developed by the individual menus, significantly grows the level of efficiency:
- course of medical treatment;
- therapeutic interventions;
- complex procedures.
The fact is that American scientists conducted studies have shown that everyday intake of fruits and vegetables the most beneficial effect on the metabolic processes of the cell and blocks the malignant degeneration of cells in the early stages.
addition, plant foods is a storehouse of minerals and mineral-vitamin that strengthen the immune system and the whole organism.