Diet diarrhea - is the first thing you need to improve the human condition and normalization of stool.
- list of authorized products in diarrhea
- forbidden foods on a diet if you have diarrhea
- menu on a diet with diarrhea and after
One medication can not do here.What causes diarrhea?The cause of diarrhea often gets food poisoning, when added to a liquid chair urges vomiting, stomach pain, malaise.But there are other causes of diarrhea: chronic colitis, intestinal infections, functional disorders of the gastrointestinal tract.
most important thing in this situation - it's a lot to drink, mineral water without gas suit, regular clean water, green and black tea, a decoction of dried fruit.
If you want to wash out the stomach, first drink plenty of water.After vomiting begin to drink in small portions, but often to avoid dehydration and wash out toxins.The optimum amount of fluids you drink should be about 2 liters per day.In addition to
|Product||Weight g||Proteins g||Fats g||Carbohydrates g||Calories kcal|
list of authorized products in diarrhea
the first day of diarrhea, it is best to minimize the intake of food and bring it to use only croutons of white bread or loaf (not buns), jelly based compote of dried fruits and boiled rice porridge.After that you can add to the diet of the following foods:
- porridge on the water (buckwheat, rice, oatmeal),
- boiled eggs or steam scrambled eggs,
- boiled or baked potatoes,
- cereal soups on water or of weak broth,
- lean meat, poultry, fish, beef (can be in the form of meatballs or meatballs),
- fresh grated low-fat cheese and a bit of low-fat yogurt,
- baked apples and bananas,
- black or green tea, cocoa water.
Diet for diarrhea is the name of a table or a diet № 4. Eat small meals should be every three hours.It is also recommended to lie down after eating a while.
If after 2-3 days the chair is normalized and overall health improve, you can gradually move to the usual diet.
7-10 days, but you need to be on a diet of cooked steamed, excluding the list of prohibited products.Next whole month should eat according to a diet № 5. The main principle on a diet if you have diarrhea - food should be bonding.
forbidden foods on a diet if you have diarrhea
To avoid irritation of the intestinal mucosa, fermentation processes and prevent diarrhea, are forbidden to eat such foods:
- Sweets and pastries,
- Black bread,
- Whole milk,
- Fatty foods, meat and fat broths,
- fried, smoked, canned,
- pickles and spicy,
- Fresh vegetables (especially cabbage, radish, radishes) and fruitsas well as juices,
- Bean, millet cereal,
- Carbonated drinks and alcohol.
menu on a diet with diarrhea and after
Sample menu diarrhea may be so:
- Breakfast: jelly of dried fruit (without prunes), crackers fromloaf.
- Lunch: rice porridge with beef meatballs, green tea.
- Lunch: Buckwheat soup.
- Lunch: baked apple or banana, broth hips.
- Dinner: boiled potato and a slice of boiled lean fish or steam, black tea.
After improvement within a few days after the onset of diarrhea offers healthy meals:
- Breakfast: cottage cheese with banana, green tea.
- Second breakfast: scrambled eggs with the steam of boiled cauliflower, broth hips.
- Lunch: vermicelli soup with meatballs.
- Snack: blueberry jelly with crackers or dried white bread.
- Dinner: boiled rice with baked fish, black tea.
- At night, a glass of kefir.
If diet food does not bring the desired result and the patient's condition does not improve in the second or third day, you should contact a doctor for a detailed diagnosis of the disease and medication.Together with a diet recommended treatment to doctors at an earlier stage of diarrhea in young children and the elderly.
also a signal to go to the hospital is high fever, vomiting, intense, persistent acute abdominal pain and bloody or black stool.If the diarrhea is chronic, then the duration of the diet should be adjusted by the attending physician.