hypoallergenic diet for children
According to medical statistics, allergy in children today is more common in children than previous generations.And equally often violent reaction of the child's body responds to the color of plants, animal dander and fluff of birds, synthetic household chemicals, medicines, dust and mold in the house.Champions are also food allergens.
- hypoallergenic diet for children 1 year
- diet for children 3 years and older who suffer from allergies
In this case, the first step on the road to recovery will be a hypoallergenic diet for children, the menu of which depends on their age.
|product||Weight g||Proteins g||Fats g||Carbohydrates g||Calories kcal|
hypoallergenic diet for children 1 year
In most cases atopic dermatitis and other types of food allergies and children suffer grudnichki second year of life.This is due to:
- immaturity of the food system;
- manifestation of heredity;
- incorrect or haphazard introduction of new products complementary feeding;
- artificial feeding (among other things, breastfeeding is the primary preventive measure against allergy).
complexity of dietetics and selection menus for allergic children aged 12 months to 2 years is that during this period, as a rule, there is the end of breastfeeding, if any, and the transition of the child to the common table.
Hypoallergenic power system for children 2 years old and younger involves separation of the products for the preparation of children's meals on the level of allergenic potential:
- High: chicken and eggs, cow's milk, fish, mushrooms, nuts, honey, tomatoes, carrots,beets, citrus fruits, apricots, strawberries, raspberries, melon, grapes, coffee, cocoa, chocolate.
- Average: pork, potatoes, rice, buckwheat, oatmeal, peas and beans, currants, banana, bell pepper, corn, pumpkin, peaches, pears.
- Low: rabbit, turkey, zucchini, cabbage, cucumbers, white currants, plums, watermelon, gooseberry.
based diet therapy must be based on the removal of the child's diet products, contributed to allergies, or those that may be a potential cause of it.
Parents baby with allergies are also encouraged to keep a food diary.Hives, itching, skin redness of another kind, so product can be isolated on which the body has responded allergy.
hypoallergenic diet for children of early childhood allows you to use the following products:
- meat: rabbit, turkey, beef without fat;
- milk: hypoallergenic formula milk, yogurt, low-fat cottage cheese, cheese mild;
- grains and cereals: rice, pearl barley, barley, corn, and buckwheat;
- vegetables: zucchini, cucumbers, cabbage, turnips, lettuce, eggplant, fennel, potatoes;
- fruits and berries: blueberries, white and red currants, plums, gooseberries, dried dried fruit;
- rye bread, wheat crackers, vegetable oil.
preparing meals child prone to urticaria or atopic dermatitis, it is better to choose recipes that products undergo heat treatment: steamed, boiled, stewed or baked.
-allergic child should be seen by a doctor or an allergist-immunologist.In kindergarten, his food is produced by special treatment menu.
diet for children 3 years and older who suffer from allergies
In fact, the power of the child 3-5 years who suffer from allergies, not much different from the menu thatIt recommended for younger children.The difficulty is only in the fact that many kids at this age attend kindergarten and eat away from home.
enrolled child allergy in preschool, his parents must notify the administration and teachers directly about the products to which he has a morbid reaction.
This information is also noted in the medical card, which is kept by the nurse attached to the kindergarten.Well, if the institution has a nutritionist, which organizes baby food custom menu.
vigilance must be mother and father of the child 7 years old.If he has an allergy to certain foods, they should notify the school principal and classroom teacher.As a snack student with allergies can be given to green and yellow apples, pears, corn bread with hard not sharp cheese, white yoghurt, galetnoe biscuits and homemade savory bread croutons.
Obviously, hypoallergenic diet for children of different ages is not too strict.Her baby is getting enough, diverse, and most importantly, healthy food.