Diet for superficial gastritis
number of individuals who have doctors diagnose superficial gastritis in the early or chronic stages, is growing every year.The negative trend is due to the fact that modern people have forgotten about the need for proper organization of their daily diet.
- Diet for superficial gastritis: features
- Menu diet for people diagnosed with superficial gastritis stomach
Ready-prepared foods, snacks on the go and at dinner time, a huge consumption of sugary, flour, sugar and spicy food, andthe exclusion rich broth and soup from the diet - all this leads to the fact that the outer surface of the gastric mucosa is deformed.As a result, a person begins to feel the weight after each meal, discomfort, bloating and pain in the body during digestion just eaten a meal.
is why gastroenterologists developed a unique diet for superficial gastritis of the stomach, allowing to activate the regenerative processes of the mi
|Product||Weight g||Proteins g||Fats g||Carbohydrates g||Calories kcal|
Diet for superficial gastritis: features
US gastroenterologists and dieticians analyzed the status of their patients diagnosed with superficial (antral) gastritis in the chronic stage.After monitoring their daily menu, qualified doctor concluded that the cause of gastritis and superficial mucous coating of the stomach strain became regular consumption:
- hot spices;
- carbonated drinks;
- fast food and convenience foods;
- fried foods.
Based on these data was compiled by experienced nutritionists Dietetic unique technique, designed to cure superficial gastritis and improve the strain of the gastrointestinal tract of patients with health problems.This diet is based:
- to reduce the amount of fat;
- to reduce the amount of food consumed in the form of tselnokuskovom;
- on increasing protein products to be included in the daily diet;
- on the exclusion of fibrous tissue from the daily menu;
- on a daily consumption of fortified and mineral products.
Guided by these principles, the gastroenterologists have made a special menu for people who have been diagnosed with superficial gastritis of the stomach.
Menu diet for people diagnosed with superficial gastritis stomach
If you are prescribed a diet, appointed after the approval of the diagnosis of superficial gastritis, then the rest of your life you have to make for themselves the right menu ofliquid soups, chopped products and a large number of dairy products.
Nutritionists believe that the outer surface of the gastric mucosa feels as comfortable as possible only when a person eats food well-milled.Naturally, the same effect is achieved with careful chewing food, but most of us are accustomed to swallow large chunks of food.
Sample menu for people diagnosed with gastritis, stomach looks like:
- Breakfast.Porridge oats, buckwheat or mashed barley porridge, a cup of yogurt and baked apple, three boiled eggs, baked omelette with sweet tea.Of the proposed dishes need to select one or alternated their preparation throughout the week.
- Lunch.For lunch, you should always have a soup, it is a basic rule of people who identified gastritis stomach.Therefore, at lunchtime, you can eat beef or chicken broth, vegetable soup, potato broth with chopped vegetables, soup or pickle, which was previously necessary to grind in a blender.
- Dinner.Supper at a superficial gastritis recommended for 4-5 hours before bedtime.This will reduce the burden on the stomach, as well as to reduce its likelihood of irritation of the mucosa.For dinner you can cook stews, vegetables, casseroles, lazy pierogi, baked patties diet.
Nutritionists advise mandatory to comply with the basic rules in choosing the menu every day.These fundamental principles of supply, allowing to cure gastritis include:
- organize a split meals, rubbing all cooked foods and diluting them with a sufficient amount of liquid;
- Eat food in small portions within 24 hours (except during the night);
- eat in a relaxed atmosphere, in a hurry, carefully chewing products;
- During acute illness to give up vegetables, try to consume as much as possible cereals and empty broths (soups without grounds);
- Never overeat, guided by the choice of dishes daily caloric norm.
In between meals you need to consume plenty of fluids.
Prefer to yogurt, unsweetened yogurt, fruit compote or green tea without sugar.By following these simple rules of daily diet, you can forget about what is gastritis.