third trimester of pregnancy - is the period between the 26th and 42nd weeks of gestation of the child.Since that time, your baby is not the "fruit" and a full child!
your uterus continues to grow rapidly, and her muscles begin to "train" before the real fights.This practice is called "contractions of Braxton-Hicks" and can be repeated up to 10 times during the day!This phenomenon is not dangerous unless the discomfort delivered uterine contractions do not cause you pain or strong concerns if they pass quickly and there is no bleeding or watery discharge from the birth canal.If such signs are - to cause "fast"!It may be premature births!If you feel good, then to have been false labor, you just lie down and relax or just take a warm shower (bath).
Your baby is also continuing to grow and improve.As its growth is increasing the height of the mother standing bottom (GMR) and the end of the trimester, it will reach 36-37 cm (35th - 36th week of pregnancy).Before birth, it falls a bit, which can be
Due to the fact that the enlarged uterus puts pressure on the chest, you become much more difficult to breathe, you may develop shortness of breath.And because of the pressure on the stomach and intestines can cause problems with digestion - heartburn, constipation, flatulence.On how to deal with these problems, we described in our articles « How to deal with constipation during pregnancy? »,« Poor health during pregnancy - pregnant ailments », as well as articles on weeks of pregnancy - from the 26th week until the end of pregnancy - up to 42 th week.
By law, if you have singleton pregnancies, the 30 th week you begin "Maternity" (for pregnancy and post-natal) vacation.If you have a multiple pregnancy - the beginning of the holiday is shifted two weeks earlier, ie from the 28th week of pregnancy.The duration of release of 126 days (in complicated labor - 140 days), respectively and separated by 70 days before and 56 days after birth (during delivery and when complicated multiple births - 70 and 70 days, respectively).This week on your hands is given completely filled exchange card of the pregnant that will be needed to design the hospital.
Remember that since the 30th week of pregnancy, in your purse (which always carry with you!) Should always be based on the following documents: passport, exchange card of the pregnant woman, as well as medical insurance policy and a contract with the maternity hospital (if any)!
What requires special attention in the third trimester of pregnancy?
What requires special monitoring during this pregnancy?There are several points:
1. Weight - during this trimester, your weight gain should not exceed 300 grams per week (ie, greater than 50 grams per day)!
2. number of average daily fluid intake - no more than 1.5 liters within a day, including soups, vegetables and fruit, milk, juice, tea.To you did not have a strong thirst limit in their diet intake of salt, smoked, spicy and fried foods, as well as soups concentrated broth.
3. number of daily urine - under the terms of the norms of urine should be allocated a little more of your fluids.If you have allocated less urine, it may cause a variety of complications, such as preeclampsia, edema, preeclampsia.
If any of these items is causing your doubts or bespokoytsvo, discuss this with your gynecologist.You may need to consult a physician profile - endocrinologist, gastroenterologist, nutritionist, or other nephrologist.
Dangers third trimester
What troubles may lie in wait for you at this stage of pregnancy?Let's start with the most innocuous:
1. Insomnia - quite common in late pregnancy.Most often the problem is caused by the fact that the weight of the woman (and therefore the proportion of her body) is strongly increased, it became a big belly, which is why it becomes quite difficult to find a comfortable position to sleep.In addition, a woman in the last weeks of pregnancy starts to feel concern for the way she and her child survive childbirth, whether the baby is healthy and a lot of other themes for the experience.Plus, a woman by this time tired of being pregnant a few.All of these phenomena in the complex can affect the normal sleep, so that the woman starts to sleep sensitively, not enough sleep and fatigue accumulates only ...
2. incoordination - due to the change in center of gravity due to increased belly and weight changeBody (average of 5-6 kg).Many future moms notice that they became clumsy, they have a "duck" gait (transship), they may feel considerable pain in the back and pelvis, which is associated with increased pressure from the increased and become more severe cancer.
Now let's look more dangerous complications that may develop in the third trimester of pregnancy :
1. swelling of the face, abdomen and extremities - these symptoms are talking about starting 'dropsy' pregnant, that is, your body is delayed tooplenty of fluids, and it is - a sign of kidney problems!If time does not see a doctor, then this condition will not pass by itself, and will progress.To join edema protein in urine analysis, hypertension, nephropathy - and as a consequence of pre-eclampsia and preterm birth.So do not delay a visit to her obstetrician-gynecologist!
2. Hemorrhage (or bleeding) from the birth canal - several reasons for this complication.Firstly, it may be due to premature detachment of the placenta (4%), it previa or low placentation.Secondly, the appearance of red blood (usually accompanied by painful) may indicate early preterm birth.To provoke such a strong state can exercise, sexual intercourse, and even a simple cough!In any case, you should immediately call the "emergency" and sent to the hospital the maternity ward!In most cases, pregnancy can not save to a period of 36 weeks, and then made elective Caesarean section.In 90% of these situations is born a healthy baby, and his mother's life, too, is a threat.
3. absence of perturbations child - one of the most disturbing symptoms!Sensing a change in the character of the movements of their child immediately to its Venture a gynecologist or make US.In most cases, it appears that the child is just asleep, but better safe than nedobdet!
4. Fainting - often occurs after lying on his back.This is due to the fact that the uterus, the weight of which is already about 6-7 kg, peredavlivaet the inferior vena cava and thus blood circulation.Try not to lie down (and even more so do not sleep!) On the back, the best position for the rest - lying on its side.
5. swelling veins - one of the symptoms of varicose veins (varicose) veins.In such cases, it recommended as much as possible to spend less time on their feet and to increase blood flow to the legs - lift your legs so that they were above the level of the body.
6. Abdominal pain - fear of the pain caused by those who appear for up to the 37th week of pregnancy.In order to decide on further actions, lie down, sit back and relax.If after this discomfort will disappear, then do not worry, you just need plenty of rest.If the pain does not pass (or worse), it is best to call "soon" go to the hospital and the hospital, where doctors will decide what to do next.
There are situations in which the physician is the need to decide on the induction of labor (regardless of gestational age).These situations are those in which the child faces intrauterine death (eg, choking) or his mother's life is in real danger.The most common solution to cause premature labor was adopted, toxemia, leakage of amniotic fluid, placental abruption (and other complications associated with the placenta), as well as many other emergency situations.
If earlier miscarriage before the end of pregnancy called a miscarriage, the third trimester of pregnancy this definition no longer in use - now it is called premature birth.For women, their process is no different from the conventional delivery, but for the baby - a serious test, the struggle for life.He is to be born prematurely (ie has not reached the desired degree of maturity, as we described in the article about the 38th week of pregnancy), because of which it can not exist independently in the new environment.Thus premature kiddies need special nursing in incubators.But modern technology in the field of neonatal medicine so you can save the life of kids in 96% of cases!So tune in only for the best, but if suddenly something goes wrong, as we would like, remember that our medicine is not powerless!And if need be, you will always come to the aid of medical staff!