The main reasons of late miscarriages include:
- lesions of the cervix (especially cervical incompetence);
- anomalies of form and structure of the uterus;
- presence intrauterine infections, inflammations and diseases of the uterus (e.g., endometritis);
- occurrence during pregnancy, pneumonia, exacerbation of appendicitis and the presence of other diseases, especially accompanied by a significant increase in body temperature;
- a history of induced abortion, especially if the abortion was completed first pregnancy;
- past infectious and viral diseases (eg, influenza, dysentery, hepatitis);
- delay in puberty;
- the presence of thyroid dysfunction, adrenal glands, ovaries;
- rupture of membranes;
- serum ("mother-fetus") konflik¬t (called Rh-conflict);
- transferred before the operation (including caesarean section);
- presence of cardiovascular and endocrine diseases, as well as long beriberi.
Most of the above reasons for late abortions undergo successful medical treatment that allows us to speak a
Besides the main reasons there are some more: for example, women with disorders of the nervous system are also at risk of miscarriage.Even the most banal nervous breakdown associated with any life problems or trauma, can cause abortion.It also causes late abortions include trauma, bruises, large exercise (lifting weights), poisoning by chemicals (such as lead, mercury), alcohol and poisons, as well as X-ray irradiation.There are also cases of miscarriage, the causes of which have not managed to find out.