Conduct cesarean (surgery, which allows you to remove the child from the mother's womb) is justified in cases where vaginal birth (through the birth canal of women) either impossible or can cause fatal.As with any surgery, at caesarean section (hereinafter - CC) there are strict indications for.
operation can be both planned and emergency.
elective CS is assigned in advance, even during pregnancy with adverse prognosis complete natural childbirth.
Indications for elective CS:
- placenta previa;
- uterine fibroids;
- poor state of postoperative scar on the wall of the uterus or the presence of a few scars, including those from a previous cesarean;
- deformation of the pelvis, which prevents the passage of the Child;
- clinically narrow pelvis - a diagnosis is made, when the diameter of the baby's head is greater than the space between the bones of the pelvis, making a natural birth impossible;
- expressed symphysis (pubic bone divergence);
- severe form of preeclampsia;
- presence of serious dis
- severe myopia (blurred vision) with the deformation of the fundus;
- breech in combination with low (less than 1.5 kg) or excess (more than 3.6 kg) weight;
- transverse position of the fetus in the uterus;
- presence of complications of pregnancy in women older than 30 years;
- presence of complications of pregnancy when fetal weight over 4 kg;
- presence of complications of pregnancy, which occurred after long-term treatment of infertility, including by means of artificial insemination;
- fetal hypoxia (oxygen deprivation chronic), most often caused by inappropriate lifestyle during pregnancy, and if she has a serious disease;
- developed against rhesus hemolytic disease of the fetus;
- worsening maternal genital herpes;
- interrupting prolonged pregnancy.
Conducting emergency COP is necessary in those cases, when suddenly there is a real threat to the life and health of mother and baby.This can happen during pregnancy, and directly during childbirth.
Indications for emergency CS:
- premature detachment of the placenta, including directly at the onset of labor;
- weak labor if undertaken induction of labor did not bring results;
- loss loop cord before birth;
- amniorrhea on the background of the lack of labor;
- acute fetal hypoxia, which often develops in protracted labor;
- wrong position of the baby's head - frontal or facial previa.
In order to carry out a caesarean section , written consent of the patient.If it is not received, the decision to conduct surgery is taken by a doctor of vital signs, with all the circumstances necessarily reflected in the history!