every pregnant woman, as they approach delivery, concerned with the question: "What to take to the hospital?".Let's try to make the most detailed list of items and documents that you need to be at the time of admission to the hospital, and you will be required after the birth and care of the newborn.
As you know, to leave must begin to prepare in advance!Do not delay the collection of "alarming suitcase" at the last moment, cook everything you need somewhere in the 34th - 35th week of pregnancy (in case of premature birth or other unforeseen circumstances).Do not leave bags to collect their loved ones - collecting things for yourself, you'll know exactly what you put and where.It is desirable that things were not stacked in fabric bags, and plastic bags.In addition, the staff of the hospital are not welcome the presence of new mothers a large number of bags, so try to limit ourselves to one - two packages (can expand things in one package - for the generic branch (to the same and necessary medici
Say at once that some hospitals require to bring a rubber bulb (for enema) and a one-time machine.But (unless, of course, the woman will be able) to shave and make yourself an enema can be more at home before being sent to the maternity ward!It is also worth taking a 2-3 bottles (0.5 liters) of mineral water (without gas), because during birth (during labor) is very thirsty.Eating during labor you do not need, therefore, to be reserved in advance it is not necessary.
So let's make a list of things that you need to take to the hospital:
- first exchange card and passport;
- if you give birth on a commercial basis, then you should be with a birth certificate and a contract with the maternity home;
- also bring a policy of compulsory medical insurance (if you have one).
Note: in the absence of a passport, insurance policy and contract you still are required to take to the hospital, and all the missing documents dovezut your loved ones later.But if you do not have on hand the exchange card, then you will put in an observational branch of the hospital where nedoobsledovannye are pregnant!Therefore, it is important to always carry a card exchange, even briefly leaving home!
2. Personal items (clothing):
- nightgown (it is desirable that was covered with easy access to the breast) - 2-3 pcs .;
- slippers - easy to clean, not fluffy;
- socks (depending on time of year and the temperature in the delivery room);
- bras for nursing mothers - 2-3 pcs.(note that they quickly get dirty!);
- pants, preferably cotton or disposable, not to engage in washing - 5 pcs.
3. Hygiene supplies:
- toothpaste and brush;
- toilet paper;
- comb, gum and hair clips;
- towels - 2 pcs.(one big - bath, one small - for washing);
- soap (soap dish, or in liquid);
- washcloth for bathing;
- sanitary pads with great absorbency - 2 pack.(useful in the process of discharge of amniotic fluid, as well as after birth);
- chapstick - prevents the formation of cracks on the lips like during birth (when a woman in labor strenuously breathing during labor), and the postpartum period;
- face cream and hand cream;
- cosmetic, deodorant-antiperspirant (preferably odorless);
- disposable ("have the diaper") diapers oilcloth on the basis of - 5 pcs.- Useful to spread on the bed in the room (not to dirty linens), during the medical examination, both before and after birth, as well as for the baby during the inspection of neonatologists and to take air baths in the dressing;
- cream or ointment for a breast (based on lanolin), prevents the occurrence of cracks on the nipples (for example, Bepanten or Purelan);
- disposable liners for breast lactation - 1 pack.- Useful for absorbing milk (colostrum) during giperlaktatsii - in the first days after birth, and after discharge from the hospital;
- breast pump (optional) - will be useful in the event of stagnation of milk in the breasts - the most justifiable to acquire Breast-known manufacturers such as Avent (Phillips) or Medela (save on the breast pump is not necessary - poor quality product quickly fails andIt does not comply in full the intended objectives);
- postpartum bandage (optional) - helps the uterus to contract better.Justified by the need exists it is worn in women undergoing caesarean section, since it helps to reduce pain during walking in the first few days after surgery.
4. Dishes and products:
- plate (deep and shallow);
- spoon (tea rooms);
- heater (pre-verify, it is possible that the House provides for a kettle);
- tea bags, sugar and salt;
- products and ready-made meals that are not contraindicated for nursing mothers, you may bring your loved ones every day of your reservation (although in most maternity hospitals, especially if you give birth under the contract, provided three meals a day).
5. other necessary things:
- cell phone charger, as well as a camera or a video camera;
- magazine or book (available literature on the care of newborns);
- paper and pen (to be able to write a list of things you need, which can bring your family);
- bit of cash out of pocket expenses.
1. Pampers (diapers) size «Newborn» (2 to 5 kg) - 1 pack.(the number of diapers in the package should be about 30 pc., as a day newborn takes about 5-6 diapers).
2. Cosmetics for newborns:
- wipes (for cleansing the skin at each diaper change) - 1 pkg .;
- oil (baby cream for diaper);
- baby soap (preferably liquid);
- cotton swabs;
- solution of brilliant green (Zelenka) and hydrogen peroxide for the care of the umbilical wound (and for these purposes use tincture of calendula).
- calico (thin) - 5 pcs .;
- flannelette (dense) - 5 pieces.
4. clothes for the baby (at the rate of 1 set for a day, as newborn babies sweat a lot and often vomit):
- vests - 5 pcs .;
- blouse (top undershirts) - 5 pcs .;
- sliders - 5 pcs .;
- caps - 5 pcs .;
- socks - 2-3 pairs;
- gloves ("Scratchy") - 2-3 pairs (you can not take it, if undershirts sewn sleeves);
- overalls - 2-3 pcs.
also need to bring a warm blanket for the baby.
to her husband:
If you decide that you will give birth to her husband (or someone from the family), he will need:
- clean indoor clothing - trousers and a shirt (jersey);
- few sandwiches and drinking water (juice, tea).
Recall that to participate in childbirth, her husband must always undergo chest X-rays and deliver the crop to Staphylococcus!
the day of discharge from the hospital your family you must bring clothes for you (cook it in advance and leave the house) and a set for the baby (clothes and envelope or overall for the season).
also recommend that you specify a list of needed medicines and stuff directly in the medical facility in which you are about to give birth.
We hope that our article has helped you to decide for themselves the question: "What to take to the hospital?" And the long-awaited day of the appearance of your baby's birth your thoughts are occupied only child, and not capturing data!Successful and light your birth!