medical advice and supervision of a doctor pregnancy requires every pregnant woman.At the first signs of pregnancy a woman should go to a specialized hospital or antenatal clinic.It must be done as early as possible, preferably before the 12th week of pregnancy, since it is in these terms is a bookmark absolutely all systems and vital organs of the future baby.Full medical examination, conducted in the first weeks of pregnancy can prevent many complications.Today, in addition to antenatal clinics, there are many private clinics and medical centers that offer women their services for the management of pregnancy, followed by the participation of a physician to accept delivery (although these services are provided on a commercial basis).No matter where it will be a future mother.The main thing - to have her relationship of trust with the doctor who will carry her pregnancy.
So, what to expect from the first pregnant woman to visit a gyneco
After the above examination of women are written direction to the following tests:
- study of vaginal flora;
- smear on the latent infections - ureaplasma, mycoplasma, chlamydia, etc .;
- cytology for cancer cells, and the level of saturation hormone;
- analysis to determine group and Rh factor of blood;
- blood tests for hepatitis, syphilis (RW - Wasserman), HIV / AIDS;
- a blood test for the presence of intrauterine infection - toxoplasmosis, herpes, rubella, cytomegalovirus (assigned when indicated);
- blood chemistry.
and women appointed Ultrasound diagnosis of pelvic organs (in order to determine whether the normal flows pregnancy and the developing fetus), as well as consultations by specialists - physician, ophthalmologist, dentist, endocrinologist and geneticist.
further monitored by a doctor during pregnancy , ie making all subsequent reception will be held on the same scheme:
- confidential conversation, during which the doctorGynecology- listens carefully to all the complaints of the patient, to decide how to eliminate them, as well as answers to questions about the interests of women;
- familiarize women with the results of its analysis and research;
- the inspection, which includes weighing, measuring blood pressure, the height of the bottom of the uterus and abdominal circumference, listening to the heartbeat of the fetus, as well as inspection of the arms and legs of a woman with the aim of early detection of edema.
In the event of any complications during pregnancy or in the course of its background of diseases such as hypertension, diabetes, kidney disease, heart disease and other women should be assigned to an additional examination.
relationship with your doctor
pregnant woman when dealing with a doctor, who watches her pregnancy, it should be very frank.Providing incomplete or false information can harm both the health of the expectant mother and the baby.
- First of all, a woman should give the doctor the full information about their health (talk about surgeries, the presence of chronic diseases, medication taken), as well as their conditions of life and work on the bad habits (if they exist) - asmoking, use of alcohol and drugs.
- We must listen carefully to all the advice of your doctor, and if something is not clear - it is necessary to specify, without embarrassment.
- necessary to carry out unconditionally the doctor's recommendation.If you have any doubts about the correctness of the designated procedures or prescribed medication, ask again, why they are appointed, and what will their non-compliance.If after this your doubts still persist, consult on this issue with other specialists.
- Do not hesitate to "once again" contact your physician with any questions you may have, even if you consider it insignificant.Any existing problem should be solved!
- extremely accurate detail and tell the doctor about his health, because it is very important.Indeed, any little thing can be useful for determining the status of the mother's body and find out whether there is normal development of the fetus.
- If during observation by a doctor during pregnancy you after each reception feel depressed, feel the fear of the approaching birth, afraid to have a child with any disabilities - is a consequence of your disbelief to the doctor, which most likely occurred because of hisunprofessionalism.In this case, the best solution is to choose another doctor or consultation with a good therapist or psychologist.